Main Promo Images
Suwannee County Courthouse
One of our many beautiful springs.
Olsen Sink at Wes Skiles Peacock Springs State Park
We try to make things as easy as possible for you to access, and as such we have added many new features. Now you can download meeting agendas, minutes and electronic documents (permits) directly from our site. To view a listing of current documents, please select a category from above.
SUWANNEE COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
JUDICIAL ANNEX BUILDING
218 PARSHLEY STREET SOUTHWEST
LIVE OAK, FLORIDA 32064
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR October 6, 2015, 6:00 P.M.
Pledge to American Flag
* The Board may add additional items to this agenda.
* Affirmative action on any item includes authorization of Chairman’s, or designee’s, signature on all associated documents.
* Speakers from the audience will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak on items listed within this agenda following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium. Comments must be limited to items listed on the agenda and speakers may only make one (1) trip to the podium regarding each item they wish to speak on.
* For general updates or questions regarding County business contact the County Administrator during regular business hours (386) 364-3400.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
1. September 1, 2015 – Regular Board Meeting
September 3, 2015 - Tentative Board Meeting
September 15, 2015 – Final Budget Hearing
September 15, 2015 – Regular Board Meeting